Your privacy is important to us. The following terms are provided to explain how we collect and use information about you so that you can make an informed choice about your registration.
- All data stored by the recruitment system is exclusively used to organize scientific experiments. No data is shared with any third party. Your data will be used for the following tasks only:
- to inform participants about and invite them to new studies.
- to check attendance and non-attendance of participants at experiments.
- There will be no connection between data generated in the studies and data in the recruitment database.
- You can cancel your registration at any time if you do not want to receive further invitations.
- During studies, participants generate data through their decisions.
- These data will be scientifically analysed by the Department of Economics and its academic partners. All decision data will be used anonymously so that individual inferences will not be possible. In this respect, participation is anonymous.
- The generated anonymised data will be used to create scientific work, which will be published.
For questions please contact
If you are already registered, why not spread the word and like us on Facebook?